Monday, November 24, 2008

happy brithday to me!

=)

was very happy on my birthday, even though i had to work. had a few friends who came n had lunch n dinner with me. =D

oh, i had a birthday cake this year! (from shiau) =D

n i really wana thank all those who wished me. cuz everyone of u made my day =) n some birthday msges r so funny.. made me laugh like crazy! hahah.

hmm.. let me recall the list. this list includes those who wished me early n belated. n its not in any order.

brian
jia jing
clariss chow
simon lee
shiau
chongxian
yoong soon
azeroy
natarsya
terence chai
yuki
cj
krystal
elaine lim
daniel ngan
jia yang
david
shon
tysern
satchid
phoebe
yee han
meng li
vitya
sin hui
sin yee
kevin wong
chun fei
dr wong
aunty doris
hong pf
leong kok loong
josephine chen
jia xin
michelle hoe
wai kidd
suet foong
pui kheun
mei shan
pik yuen
kevin chai
jason tan
kenneth lai
leona kwan
jovi foo
angie ng choy koon
sue ann
june lau
elaine wong
fui san
iing shean
kingston lee
zi ting
melissa ting
shi ting
michelle lee
tung sow phang
edison

jerimi
damyanthy
erico lim
gem
chris wong
richard lee
allen oi
stewart ang
edmond choo
ronald chua
choong keng hoong
ckeong loke
xavier jones
karsten jensen
chai n friend

if i had missed out any, im very very sorry. cuz i cant really remember all, since it was almost a week ago. oh, n for some which i had forgotten their names, i just put their nicknames i see from their respective social networking sites. hee..

thank u all again for making my day.. =)


No comments:

♥ Blog Archive ♥

✿ Sponsors ✿

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software