Wednesday, May 21, 2008

TAGGED!

My blog has been here for...
omg.. i don't even remember! let me check first...........
ok, since 1st Oct 2007. & that'll be 10months?

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
internet!!!

2. What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
the body shop's strawberry lip balm!

3.Where do you wish to get married?
anywhere nice and my future husband-to-be can afford.

4. How old do you think you'll be permanently owned by your lover?
No one can permanently own me. I own myself. at least for this lifetime.

5. Are you in love?
Had, not currently, but will again (God knows when will that be!). hehe. =D

6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Kim Gary

7. Name the latest book you bought?
Jumbo Puzzle Book. does that count?

8. What is your full name?
Lee Jiaqi

9. Do you prefer mother or father?
neither.

10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in your real life for the first time.
Avril Lavigne. LOL!

11. Christina or Britney?
britney?

12. Do you do your own laundry?
sometimes.

13. The most exciting place you want to go?
Anywhere exciting... no where in specific.

14. Hugs or Kisses?
hugs..

15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
err.. must i? better not la.. it's sze wei btw.

16. 8 things I'm passionate about
ღ music
ღ arts & paintings
ღ nail polish
ღ make up
ღ shopping
ღ puzzles
ღ facebook games
ღ tvb dramas!!!

17. 8 things I say too often
- what.....
- mm.. ok.
- yorr.....
- why not?
- hahaha. kk.
- don't know.
- don't care.
- yea right!

18. 8 books I've read recently
omg.. i just realised that the last time i read a book was during my stpm!

19. 8 songs I could listen to over and over again
ღ Take A Bow by Rihanna
ღ Little Miss Obsessive by Ashlee Simpson
ღ Get Over It by Avril Lavigne
ღ Kai Bu Liao Kou by Jay Chou
ღ Brighter by Paramore
ღ For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic by Paramore
ღ Hero/Heroine by Boys Like Girls
ღ Things I'll Never Say by Avril Lavigne

20. 8 things I learnt last year
- many stuff in studies la.. DUH!
- dissecting lab rats
- accepting failures in exams
- not to be too honest
- not all friends are trustworthy
- not to care
- how to play guitar. (only a little bit!)
- chill to the max!

21. 8 people you tag
anyone who's interested or has nothing better to do.. hahaha.

No comments:

♥ Blog Archive ♥

✿ Sponsors ✿

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software