Tuesday, October 16, 2007

what a day!

im suppose to hog the computer now so that my younger bro can't play. wow. this is the first time my mom actually ask me to use the comp! -_-"

so im kinda bored now. so i decided to blog about what happened today.
my mom went out this afternoon. as i was doing maths, i got really fustrated cuz i had been working on the same short vector question for more than half an hour but yet still can't solve it. with my younger brother irritating me by screaming stupid stuff to me, i really couldn't hold back my temper anymore!
** #^(&^%^!%#%&^$%# **
.................................
.....................
...........
.....
.
we got ourselves into a huge fight! i ended up with just a few cuts. ouch! but nothing feels better than victory!
btw, i took that photo after washing the wounds. before washing, there were blood stains all over my fingers & i only realised that i had these wounds half an hour later when i was trying to bend my fingers to pick up the eraser, i felt my fingers hardened & there was a slight burning sensation.
when i looked at my finger, i was stunned! by the red flaky stuff covering my fingers..
after washing those off only i realised that it's not dried red ink.. but dried blood!

2 comments:

kingston said...

Wow...
Your bro so violent?
Lolx....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

♥ Blog Archive ♥

✿ Sponsors ✿

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software