Friday, December 13, 2013

Five Stages of Grief

Five Stages of Grief illustrated by songs.

Denial

Don't believe in fear
Don't believe in pain
Don't believe in anyone
That you can't tame


Garbage - Stupid Girl

Anger

Fall back, take a look at me and you'll see I'm for real
I'll feel what only I can feel
And if that don't appeal to you, let me know

And I'll go 'cause I flow
Better when my colors show

Avril Lavigne - Nobody's Fool
 
Bargaining

You went out every night
And baby that's alright
I told you that no matter what you did I'd be by your side
'Cause imma ride or die
Whether you fail or fly
Well, shit, at least you tried
But when you walked out that door
A piece of me died
Told you I wanted more, that's not what I had in mind
Just want it like before
We were dancin' all night
Then they took you away, stole you out of my life
You just need to remember


Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans

Depression

Him and her.
Life is turned.
The day I knew you would leave.
I can barely breathe.
Can you hear me scream?

You thrown in all directions
You epitome of perfection
She's lost her will
Time is standing still


All-American Rejects - Time Stands Still

Acceptance

If you run away now
Will you come back around?
And if you ran away
I'd still wave goodbye
Watching you shine bright


Paramore - Brighter





No comments:

♥ Blog Archive ♥

✿ Sponsors ✿

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software