Friday, October 23, 2009

Stuff I Find Interesting

Since i'm doing my short sem now.. i'm seriously damn freaking free & bored most of the time! cuz i'm taking only ONE miserable subject this sem.

As i was browsing through the net, i bumped into a website that provides free online examination and certificates.

I took an exam on microsoft office excel 2007.. n guess what? my gpa was 3.1 only :(

I think this site is quite interesting.. so u think u know a lot about ur pc? try this exam, then u'll know how computer savvy are u!

Next, i decided to learn a new language. so i found this website that has a language learning software, which i think is quite useful & user-friendly.. So, if ur just too darn free like me, why not try it!

No comments:

♥ Blog Archive ♥

✿ Sponsors ✿

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software