Wednesday, August 20, 2008

taggedy tag! =

It's been ages since i was tagged! haha.. Pik, i thought u forgotten about me d! lol..
okay now, let's begin.

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 5.10pm (20/08/08)
Name: Lee Jiaqi
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 2

Shoe Size: 6 & sometimes 7
Height: 160cm
Where do you live: Malaysia
Favourite drinks: Starbuck's Greentea Latte
Favourite breakfast: dimsum! with lo mai kai!
Have you ever been on a plane: Yup.
Swam in the ocean: don't know how to swim. but i've been to the ocean before. hahaha.
Fallen asleep at school: who hasn't? lol!
Broken someone’s heart: err... i don't break ppl's heart. but even if i do, i didn't do that on purpose.
Fell off your chair: -__-" yea.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: not all night. but probably a few hours la. cuz then i fell asleep d.
What is your room like: nice~ ^_^
What’s right beside you: fan? closet?
What is the last thing you ate: Nando's!
Ever had chicken pox: Nop.
Sore throat: Yea, Duh?
Stitches: Nop.
Broken nose: haha. no.
Do you believe in love at first sight: err.. not really.
Like picnics: yea.. but not under the hot sun. lol!
Who was, were the last person you danced with: err.. dont remember.
Last made you smile: err.. dont remember.
Last yelled at: DAVID LIEW!

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like?: someone i like? o.0

Kissed anyone?: haha. no!
Get sick?: Nop.
Talk to an ex?: Nop.
Miss someone?: secret!
Eat?: yea.

Best feeling in the world: hugs!
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: -__-" no!
What’s under your bed: my roommate's bed?
Who do you really hate: lazy people & people who do not love themselves.
What time is it now?: 520pm

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. watch cartoons
2. cycle around the neighbourhood
3. play with mom's make up
4. play with my barbies
5. catch butterflies & small cute insects! =D

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. TRY to do my C++ assignment

2. do abit of my thermo lab report
3. bathe!
4. fb!
5. help out in housemate's bday celebration

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice-cream

2. Chocolates
3. Dried cuttle fish!
4. Fries
5. erm.. dont know.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy myself a new life!

2. Buy my loved ones their fav things!
3. Buy my fav things!
4. Then, donate the balance to whoever needs it.
5. ........

5 of my bad habits:
1. forgetful!

2. fiesty!
3. quite stubborn.. sometimes!
4. mood swings!
5. waste my time online. haha.

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. hotel/resort/chalet/blah..

2. car
3. school camp site
4. friends' house
5. relative's house?

5 people I tag:
Anyone laa.. especially people who are really free..

No comments:

♥ Blog Archive ♥

✿ Sponsors ✿

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software