Friday, August 29, 2008

House Party!

Last Wednesday, we had a house party to celebrate two of my housemates' birthday - Vicky & MJ!

yuuuuuuuuuuummmmm~~~ seng! *cheers* =)

smiles from the birthday guy & girl

group photo!

=)

*happy roommates* =)
Anyway, i'm back in puchong. having one week study break now. and look what am i doing at home instead of studying! haha. it feels so good to be home. so comfortable.. & so lazy to do anything.. haha. i am so dead for my finals. =.=

oh, and the right side of my right eye ball is so freaking sore! that everytime i blink, it hurts. ouch! its been like that since 2 days ago.. sigh..



These songs are so stuck in my head. haha.

"So many things I would take back
You were the best I ever had
I don't blame you for hating me
I didn't mean to make you leave"

Best I Ever Had by State of Shock

"You're falling out of reach,
defying gravity,
I know you're out there,
somewhere out there."

Somewhere Out There by Our Lady Peace

No comments:

♥ Blog Archive ♥

✿ Sponsors ✿

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software