Saturday, May 19, 2007

Bad Day

yesterday, my computer got spoiled by my brother. & today, guess what? car accident.. yes, it's damn saddening. cuz this is my first time banging onto another car. i was going on a slow speed, then the car in front suddenly brake & i did brake too. just that i couldn't stop on time.. & BANG! there goes my car bonnet, bumper & left head-light! as usual, proton cars.. haih.. wasn't really sad about the car accident cuz the white guy was nice. he talked to me nicely & at least he didn't ask me to pay for the few scratches on his back bumper. the sad thing about this is when i got home.. haih.. i guess everyone knows what happened then. no need me to elaborate on that.. the only thing that could comfort me was the freebies & shrek 3 premiere movie tickets from flyfm troopers. at one moment, i thought i was lucky.. until the stupid car accident!
blah.. i didn't take a shot of the damage on my car. cuz it's dark already & i don't like looking at it! k, that's all for now..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ey...chill~~ haahaahaa...now u hv experience it..soo nx time be more careful and alert....okay~ huggies...muax muax...take good care of urself...

~*::sexyshan::*~

♥ Blog Archive ♥

✿ Sponsors ✿

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software