Thursday, March 8, 2007

Something About Myself

I'm bored.. so i lifted something from Satchid's blog. hehe.

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Lee Jiaqi
Birth Date: 18th November 1988
Current Status: Single
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Hair Colour: what else? black lah..
Righty or Lefty: Right is always right! =P

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage: er.. alot..
My Fears: Ghost!!
My Weaknesses: believe it or not, i get soft-hearted easily.. lol!
My Perfect Pizza: don't really favour pizzas.

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My First Thoughts Waking Up: Where's my bolster?
My Bedtime: Can't sleep early lately. don't know why..
My Most Missed Memory: Nothing..

LAYER 4: MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Coke. Pepsi is so sweet! even the one with less sugar!
McDonald's or Burger King: don't really like fastfood. but if i have to choose from those two, then i'll choose McD's =D
Single or Group Dates: I'm currently single. so i don't date.
Adidas or Nike: Nike!
Tea or Nestea: Both! & teh tarik too! ohh... & teh-chino too! =)
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla. i'll get fever if i take too much chocolate.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Neither!

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: NO! & i don't intend to.
Curse: Which one? =P
Take a Shower: Once or twice a day. Depends on how i feel. hehe.
Have a Crush: *secret*
Go To School: yes..
Want To Get Married: yes, with a rich guy so i don't have to work in future. lol! kiddin! i don't know la.. just go with the flow..
Believe In Yourself: yea.. sometimes..
Think Your A Health Freak: maybe a bit la.. hee..

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
Drank Alcohol: Yup.
Gone To The Mall: Yup.
Been On Stage: Yup.
Eaten sushi : i don't eat raw meat!
Dyed Your Hair: =)

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: Hehehehe.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: No.

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: before i start to look ugly in the wedding gown!

LAYER 9: IN A GUY
Best Eye Colour: erm.. brown?
Best Hair Colour : erm.. anything that suits his face.
Short Hair or Long Hair: erm.. anything that suits his head!

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: Helping Raja to identify some weird alien-like song! lol!
Hour Ago: Bio homework.
4.5 Hours Ago: Tuition.
1 Month Ago: er.. lotsa stuff la..

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: Avril & AAR! =)
I feel: so thristy now..
I hate: every beautiful day..
I hide: everything you wish to know!
I miss: my old friends..
I need: to sleep already! its 1am & there's school tomorrow!

No comments:

♥ Blog Archive ♥

✿ Sponsors ✿

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software