Saturday, March 17, 2007

6 Weird Things

ok, i have been tagged by Joanne to post 6 weird things about myself. haha.

Rules: The player of this game needs to give 6 weird things about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about this game giving 6 weird things about themselves as well. In addition, they have to state the rules clearly. After completing the tag, u need to compile a list of 6 ppl to be tagged, then leave a comment on their blog to tell them they have been tagged.Ok... Here goes nothing...

6 weird things about myself...

1. I don't like people to pat/tap my shoulder or head!
haha. i'm sure a lot of people know about this. hehe. i just don't like it cuz somehow i feel like a pet when someone does that to me!

2. I blush very easily!
probably it's because of good blood circulation! lol!

3. I know a bit of cha-cha!
i know it's damn old-school. that's why it's something weird to me.

4. I like emo songs!
probably it's because of how i'm feeling lately. haha. (& chid? lol!)

5. I'm evil and i like to bully people!
muahahahaha.. ok, just sometimes.. not all the time. depends on my mood. heh..

6. I day-dream a lot!
haha. i always day-dream about weird & funny stuff or sometimes just pratically stare blankly at the thin air! omg.. i really need to stop this habit! or not i'll surely die in stpm this year!


hehe. time to do some evil! i'm gona tag these people:
(hopefully you guys see this!)
1. Guo Zhang
2. Satchid
3. Miu Kee
4. Shiau
5. Kousalia
6. Anyone who wants to blog about this

No comments:

♥ Blog Archive ♥

✿ Sponsors ✿

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software