Tuesday, January 16, 2007

All Nick!

huh.. just came back from tuition. had badminton training before that! & now my body is aching all over! haha. hmm.. its time to show off my collection.. of Nick's photos! =P haha. hopefully can fit everything in here. from my most favourite(top) to the least(bottom). hehe. but the one i love most is of course the one in my second post! with the tattoo~ lol! enjoy!

sweaty but sweet ~

"yeng" or not?


smile smile


Nick & his guitar


unshaved ~

nick with mic..

upclose

should i or should i not pick up the note on the floor? *lol*


i had never paid my bills! *TaDa*


hello?


aw...


blur


blurer


stoned


the no-so-big-sized version of the hulk; starring nick wheeler.


hey, i heard that! backstabbing is no good!


??


the retard look


i can finish a hamburger at one mouth!

shaggy style!

No comments:

♥ Blog Archive ♥

✿ Sponsors ✿

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software